You are here

File an Amended Proof of Claim

To amend a proof of claim select the creditor that filed the original claim. (You will use the same “Submit a Proof of Claim” process) After you have selected the creditor that filed the original claim, check the “amended claims” checkbox located under the creditor information. Click the drop down arrow next to the “Court Claim Number” to select the claim you are amending. (Please note that the date that the claim was filed will automatically populate the form) Complete the remainder of the form.
File Amended Proof of Claim